Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 18

A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life.


Without question, my introduction to the Torah and subsequent exploration and study has been the one thing that has impacted me the most in my life.  I am honored and diligent to make every effort to be and remain Torah observant.  I am so very grateful for the teaching and knowledge I've been given by the Torah scholars in my life.  I've had the pleasure of keeping Torah for almost nine years, and I pray that the LORD afford me many more years of His blessings through keeping His commands.


Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the LORD! Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart, who also do no wrong, but walk in his ways! You have commanded your precepts to be kept diligently. Oh that my ways may be steadfast in keeping your statutes!

My lips will pour forth praise, for you teach me your statutes. My tongue will sing of your word, for all your commandments are right. Let your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen your precepts. I long for your salvation, O LORD, and your law is my delight. Let my soul live and praise you, and let your rules help me.

~from Psalm 119

No comments:

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.