Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 12

A picture of a home that is or was significant to you.



I am taking some artistic liberty with this one, because while I love my childhood home, the 'little' house Rob and I first shared and our current home, they don't mean as much to me as the home that now only lives in my heart.

That home, filled with loving souls, laughter, memories and deep connections, will always be my favorite home.  And while times and people change, I can't silence the whisper of hope that someday I will be able to return home.

“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, 
home does not cease to be home. 
No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
~Joseph Brodsky

3 comments:

Kev said...

You and this home are on my heart. I am praying, my friend.

Ari C'rona said...

I couldn't agree more, my friend. May He grant the desires of our hearts...

Rebecca said...

I was sorta expecting a picture of your beach "house". Looking forward to seeing you at home again some time soon.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.