Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 79

Well, I was supposed to be posting something that showed my handwriting from my youth.

Hmmmm.

Unfortunately, couldn't come up with much. Well, truly, I came up with nothing.

I know there is handwriting of mine somewhere, just not here. At least, any I can find. *frown*

I decided to take a walkabout my house and see what I could find from my youth. Amazing what you see when you are looking...

the little red deer I painted in Kindergarten...
it held a place of honor on the family mantle for decades

a piece of memorabilia from my nursery, c. 1965

My grandmother decorated eggshells - I have one of them.
It's a goose egg made into a small velvet jewelry box.

my crazy quilt from my mother, c. 1977-ish

birthday card in my mother's hand, c. 2005

driver's license, c. 1990

homemade dolls made by my grandmother,
Penny Jean and Jimmy Joe
c. 1972-ish

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

I love the twist on this one! I haven't been able to find any handwriting from many years ago either...

asl4god said...

I wouldn't have much luck with that challenge either. Hmmm.....I bet my mom has some, but that'd be a bit difficult to lay my hands on.

What cool things that you did find, though....Such great pieces of memorabilia.....

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.