Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 78

An example of your handwriting...


Scrawl. That is the only way I can describe my handwriting. Usually only to be deciphered by myself, this sample is actually somewhat legible. My children hate it when I write them a note, due to the script; it would seem that longhand script is a thing of the past, especially to the next generation. Amazing.

This is taken from some introductory lecture notes of my week-long course on the Dead Sea Scrolls. I tried to use my computer to take notes, but determined it to be much faster and more efficient for me to use the tried-and-true method of steno pad and pencil. Yet another confirmation of my, um...experience level.

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

I always say your 'scrawl' is a sign of a high intelligence level, as well as cool looking. Mine's just teacher writing... :oP

asl4god said...

There's the scrawl of trying to capture all sorts of notes during a lecture or jotting down a note to your children, which always looks....well, like scrawl.....But then there is your actual beautiful handwriting that I've seen so many times through the years on cards, envelopes, etc....You have a beautiful handwriting, my dear.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.