Monday, May 21, 2012

Question No. 36


Well, pretty much everything in my life.

Everything I have put my hand to, everything I've been a part of, and everything I committed my whole heart to has all culminated in where I am now. I wouldn't change a thing...well, alright I might change a couple of things. Like the debacle with my former congregation. And suggesting my high school boyfriend beat up another guy I thought called me a nasty name. *sigh* Yeah, I'd change those things, but everything else was absolutely beneficial and definitely a learning experience.

Even though the disaster with my congregation was so painful, I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for all that I learned there (I just wish it didn't have to end that way). I'd definitely say it was worth my while, and so much more.


What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, 
but what is woven into the lives of others.

~Pericles

No comments:

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.