Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Question No. 26


I guess there are a lot of things I'd like to change. I could cite the rather obvious character refinement (which is never time bound, nor complete), but what is something I need to change...?

I'm not an addict, nor unproductive. I don't consider myself lazy or apathetic. If I was any of those things, that would definitely be something I would need to change in the coming year. However, next year at this time, I'm hoping my life will be different. I would love to be at a better place, a more mentally stimulating and challenging place. Stepping out in faith is always difficult, and I need to find of a focus.

Now, what that will look like?
Only the LORD knows.

No comments:

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.