Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Song that is a Guilty Pleasure

This is definitely a song that makes me smile. Absolutely makes me want to sing and dance a bit, too. This video is really fun to watch, and man, did Whitney have the killer voice or what?

Love the lyrics...a little on the disco-ish side, but very fun. Makes me feel young...
Yeah, a guilty pleasure.




I'm every woman
It's all in me
I can read your thoughts right now....

I'm every woman
It's all in me
Anything you want done baby
I do it naturally...

3 comments:

Mama Cache said...

Well, that took me back a few . . . *smile*

asl4god said...

That is a fun song. She certainly had quite the voice back in the day.

Ari C'rona said...

Love it! Man, love the dancing! :o)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.