Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Most Hated Song

Oh yes, I most certainly have a most hated song.

And yes, I'm gonna post it here.

Something is just wrong about that.  Play at your own risk, however, you are probably already in trouble just by the fact that you read the title.




Just why do I hate this song, you ask?

I don't hate it because it's a Christmas song, I hate it because it is the most insidiously brain-seeding song EVER. I absolutely hate it with a fiery, burning passion. I run from it, cover my ears and scream la-la-la-la-la-la so I can drown it out. I curse every store that plays it during the holiday season and pray that it doesn't come on while I have to shop. Truly, I couldn't hate it more.

Does anyone, other than those people in this video, really like this song?  Really?

I don't believe it.

~end of rant~

2 comments:

Ebenezer Grinch said...

Yeah . . . "the F song"

No way I'm clicking on that horrid link.

Ari C'rona said...

I couldn't watch it... but it still got in my head!!! Ahhh! Thanks...

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.