Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 48

A picture of something or someone close up.

Interesting. I absolutely love taking macro photos, especially those that show the texture of life. I have loads of them that I have taken. However, this week's prompt found me wandering through my house taking shots of totally unrelated items at very close range, just for fun.

the beautiful roses from Netanya

keepin' it handy

beads that belonged to my Grandmother

a beautiful lily from Thanksgiving's bouquet

Mom would know what this flower is called...

brads...a lot of them.

Mechanical

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Those are awesome shots! :o)

Mama Cache said...

Confession: I played "Where's Waldo" with your pics.

I think I found you three times, maybe four, and I'm pretty sure I found Toulie-ish.

Fun shots, my friend.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.