Monday, November 28, 2011

Sleepy Music

A song that makes you fall asleep, huh?

I enjoy practicing yoga. I derive a lot of benefit from meditation. But I have to admit that sometimes, especially if I haven't been sleeping well, I have...well...actually fallen asleep during full body relaxation. I know, you are supposed to keep your mind alert. Let's just say I have a long way to go yet...




I do love meditation music, but can I suggest that you don't listen to this type of music while driving? Just sayin'...

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Yeah, driving while listening to relaxing music when I'm tired is not a good idea... good yoga music! :o)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.