Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 43

A picture of a reunion.

Well, this is another stumper.  I have been racking my brain trying to come up with a reunion I could write about, or even a clever twist on this week's challenge.

What did I come up with?  Nuthin'.

Recently, I have had some amazing reunions with old friends from another time and place, but no pics to share. When we held the memorial for my beloved mother of blessed memory, it was a reunion of sorts.  Not a very happy occasion for a family reunion, really.  But, there is a pic...

Dexter Legacy
 Let's hope I have an easier time with next week's challenge!

No comments:

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.