Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Least Favorite Song

Well...

I have to confess that there are a lot of songs I really do not care for.  Not that I begrudge anyone who likes, even loves, those particular songs, mind you.  Some songs I just cannot sing, even if I try.  I know...how narrow of me.

But a most least favorite?  Hmmm...

I know you can ruin a perfectly good song by playing it, or insisting on singing it, too often.  Like this one:




A beautiful song, no doubt.  I guess it's just loaded with far too many memories.  *sigh*  (And, no, I don't know any of the people featured in this video.)

Songs can be absolutely wrecked by singing them repeatedly for festivals - every festival.  Like Baruch HaBa/Ani Ma'amin.  Couldn't find an example of it, though...that's probably a good thing.

But most unfavorite song?  Honestly, I really don't like Beatles songs.  Not because they are musically bad, or that they were not talented musicians, but because I have heard them ALL far too many times in my life.  Ugh.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Feel the same way about the rolling stones as you do the beatles, can't stand that mans voice though

Ari C'rona said...

Oh, yeah! Overdoing songs ruins them for sure - moderation in all things! No, I did not play the whole song...

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.