Sunday, October 16, 2011

Favorite Song

Alright, a new challenge!  Spurred on by a noble young man, I've also decided to take the challenge.

This should be fun - are you ready to listen to the music?



Why is this my favorite song, you ask?

Every time I hear this song, it takes me to a different place.  This song just seems to define the feel of my life.  A little complex, a little melancholy...it moves at a jazzy pace, but is introspective, as well.

I have good memories associated with this song.  I first found it when searching for background music for a bridal slideshow I was creating for a friend.  I knew when I first heard the opening notes it was the one - absolutely perfect.  I have most certainly played it to death ever since.  It has been added to many personal playlists...so much so that my bestie laughs about it.  It has been the soundtrack for daytrips and quiet moments.  And I still never tire of it; and well, it just makes me feel...at home.

2 comments:

The Modern Dad said...

Wow, that came out screwed up. Was supposed to say "I don't know about noble, but thanks for the compliment. This song is awesome, who is the artist?"

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

Mr. Andy Statman - one of my favorite artists :-)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.