Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 25

A picture of something you wish you could change.

First of all, it's kinda surprising that we have kept up on these challenges for 25 weeks now - yay for us, my fellow challengers!

Alright, a picture of something I wish I could change, huh?  Hmmm.  I'd love to change some people's perspectives, I suppose.  I wish I could change the hardness of heart that I've seen, but I'm sure I need to just focus on my own, eh?  I'd love to have my mom back for a bit to tell her again how much I love her and miss her, but that's not happening either.

So, I guess I'm gonna say that I wish I could have changed the events that happened last Friday to my dad and my dear friend Connie.  While they were heading down for a Father's Day camping weekend, their 33 ft motor home had engine trouble which resulted in a fiery disaster.   The motor home is a complete loss, along with their possessions that were inside.  We are all immensely thankful they escaped with their lives, as well as the tow vehicle and dolly.

Yes, I'd like to change that.  Oh well.

a pic I found on the web...I will be replacing
this one with the one they took prior to their departure
as it is available.

And, the aftermath:




2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Oh, yes, I so agree on all your wishes, my friend... I am so glad they are unharmed!

asl4god said...

That sounds like a perfect change to want to happen. I'm SO incredibly grateful that God protected them, however I hate that another vacation for them went so awry.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.