Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 24

A picture of your favorite book.

Hmmm...do I have one?  I mean, other than Scripture, I really don't have an absolute favorite book.

Within Scripture, I really like the book of James.  I'd have to call it my favorite.


I have two favorite memories concerning this book.  The first would be hearing, at a women's retreat, a very talented young man perform/recite the entire book of James from memory with an Irish accent - yeah, that was great!  And then my first Shavuot ten years ago, now; we studied James all night.  Sweet.

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Ah, yes! I do love James - good memories there...

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.