Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 15

Q:  What is my favorite food?

A:  MEXICAN!

Oh yes!  I love mexican food, and most especially from my favorite restaurant, Azteca.  The only thing with mexican food I have to be aware of is if the restaurant uses lard (for obvious reasons).  I love everything about mexican food; the veggies, the spicy-ness...the margaritas!  My pick is always mexican, especially if I need comfort food.  Needless to say, we've eaten there a LOT lately!

I'm not generally crazy about food pics; they never look appetizing to me for some reason.  Because of that, I don't have many of my own photos of food.  But, I found some yummy mexican food on the web...

the classic "hot" plate...love chimis

just recently tried fish tacos...mmmmm

always my choice of restaurant!

even fast food - how 'bout Taco Time?

And, here is the ALL-TIME favorite.  My hubby has always been fascinated that I can just eat this and nothing else.  I swear I could live on chips & salsa!

the hotter, the better!
and, let's not forget the beverage of choice...
*smile*

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Oh, yes, we can't forget the beverage! L'Chaim! :o)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.