Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 13...again?

A picture of something you love...oh yeah, I love this, too!! 



I love the Hebrew language...I love everything about it.  I'll never forget the first time I heard it canted...tears streamed down my face.  I especially loved to hear it spoken all around me when I visited Israel.  It is a beautiful, complex and earthy language that touches my soul in a way no other language can.

I also love Hebrew/Israeli dance, both the traditional and modern.  Here's one of my all time favorite modern dances - sure wish I could dance like Dudu!




2 comments:

Mama Cache said...

So glad you decided to post both of these! Hebrew is a beautiful language, and I love to hear you speak it.

[Now, getting technical here: I don't know how you did it, but the parchment with its transparent background is absolutely striking. Oh, my friend, so well done.]

Mama Cache . . . again said...

No "Tov meod!" button for me to click . . . *sadness*

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.