Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 10

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

the Word made flesh

I know these are not real photos of our LORD, but it is true that He is the one who has gotten me through the most, if not all, of the difficult times of my life.   And, I am so very grateful...eternally so.

my Shepherd
Aside from HaShem, I have been so very blessed by those that have had compassion and love towards me, have come along side me and picked me up when my hope was dangerously waning.  I couldn't even begin to enumerate all the dear friends who have been there for me over the years...especially this last one.  I sincerely hope that I will be able to return the love that has been given selflessly to me, and then some.

But I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the one who was always my champion, forever on my side no matter what and never wavered - my beloved Mother.  She taught me well what it means to love unconditionally.  She was my confidante, my grounder, my rescuer and friend.  I can still hear her voice speaking to me and feel her cool touch on my face.

I miss her...so much.

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Oh, yes! Without a doubt HaShem gets us through it all! He is so worthy of all our praise. And, your beautiful mom - I am so honored to have met her and gotten to know her. I love you, my dear friend. :o)

Mama Cache said...

I could not agree more, my friend. Beautiful post.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.