Monday, February 14, 2011

Week 7

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


Yep.  Samantha Brown.  Who wouldn't love to trade places with a beautiful, young, witty woman who gets paid to travel the world for the Travel Channel.  All expenses paid, excellent salary, wardrobe, celebrity treatment, going places only the elite get to see in the most incredible places in the world - come on!  That's so me!

She has been EVERYWHERE!  Man, I'll bet she has some pretty amazing stories to tell...


Isn't she cute?  She is easy to watch, too, if you have never had the chance. 





So, yeah...I want to trade places with Samantha Brown. But, only for one day??

How 'bout a year? I think I can free up my calendar...

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Oh, yeah! Perfect choice! You'd have to have your assistant there, too, you know. :o)

Kev said...

No trouble imagining you in her shoes!!!

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.