Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 1

A photo of yourself with 15 facts about yourself.

Deception Pass, October 2010

1.  I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

2.  I am a believer in the Most High G-d of the Universe.

3.  I am not a fan of chocolate.

4.  I am a bottom-liner.

5.  My three children all have gender-neutral names.

6.  I'm in the "I've lost my mother" club.

7.  Relationships are the most important thing in the world to me.

8.  I'm a armchair philosopher and wisdom-giver.

9.  I fancy myself a photographer.

10.  I'm a realist, but can be a dreamer and even an idealist, if pushed hard enough.

11.  I love to write.

12.  My father is a double-amputee (arms) resulting from an electrocution accident when I was 4 years old.

13.  I have wide horizons and love to travel.

14.  When I grow up I want to be a doctor, an airline pilot and respected.

15.  I have a warrior-hero mentality.  Yep.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

YOU GO, GIRL! Looking forward to what you have to say and expose.

Kev said...

I love this girl you've described! You're a gem, my friend.

Ari C'rona said...

Love it! I'm thinking of calling mine 'Enquirer'... :oP

Love the song on the sidebar! :o)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.