Monday, June 10, 2013

Purge



facebook is an interesting place...kinda like a school playground.

Personally, I only want to hang around the kids that are nice and like me. I don't much care for those kids that really don't like me, are mean to me or others on purpose, or are simply hanging around to gather information to gossip about me or my close friends. 

I had to do a purge. Unfortunately, many of those I unfriended consider themselves believers--a fact that saddens me greatly. Others I had to unfriend because of their close associations with people who, on a regular basis, gossip about me and continue to disparage my name and character (who also consider themselves to be believers). To them I am truly sorry...I wish you all the best.

Innocently, some of the people I unfriended just because we never interact, and it was time to clean the place up a bit. No ill-will was intended on my part for any of the unfriendings, truly.

I want my facebook experience to be a positive, informative and sometimes inspirational place. I'm sure they do, too. Parting ways is probably the easiest way to accomplish that for all involved.

(And now they will all just have to figure out how to lurk my blogs, eh? Ha!)


1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Yeah, it's time. Actually, I think those who lurk are pretty adept and will see this... just sayin';o)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.