Friday, June 8, 2012

The Study

It may not be much to some, but for me, it's pretty dang awesome! Didn't cost a lot, either...which is a good thing! With putting all my money into fuel for my kids and fuel for my car, there is not a lot left over.

It is so nice to have a place to study, to plunk around on facebook and to be. B"H


it should be called the Cat Den...

handy supplies guarded by Jeddy

a fun thrift store find displays some R2 units so nicely...

I love how the artwork turned out!

it will be great to hit the books in this room! I'm so pleased.

4 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

I love it! The artwork and the catz make it absolutely perfect! :o)

Mama Cache said...

So inviting!
So ready!
So you!


Thrilled for you . . . makes me smile.

asl4god said...

Looks wonderful!! Very cozy and comfy to spend many hours of hitting the books. :-)

Netanya said...

Looks great! Can't wait to use it.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.