Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 72

A picture of you as a baby.



OK, here's the basic baby portrait.


This one must have been pretty early, perhaps first coming home. 
I'm pretty beat up; Mom and I had a hard delivery, that's for sure. 
The best part about this shot is, of course, the hands that my dad no longer has. 
He was to lose them in a construction accident about four years later.

(Oh my...do you see that tattoo? 
Amazingly, no one thought my father was evil because of it...)


Me and my Grandpa Jones sitting on the davenport 
at Gramma & Bampa's house.

(Just for the record, Grampa had a tattoo, as well. Go figure.
He also was not evil.)


Me & Grampa again...he's trying to teach me something.  
Obviously, Gramma is being rather distracting and taking my pic. 
Or, maybe my hair was buggin' me...who knows?


Oh my gosh, and you thought your mother dressed you funny? 
Admittedly, I'm scarred for life.


Although, I seem pretty happy about it here... haha! 
At least my brother had to partake in the weirdness, too.
Now, that's what Mom meant by smiling too big!

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Love them all! I haven't seen any of these before - cool!

I love the matching dresses you and your mom have - no wonder you became the fashion police... :oP

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.