Thursday, May 31, 2012

Question No. 40


I've written about questions before.

But, I guess I ask myself those same nagging questions that everybody asks:

Could I have done that better?

Did I make the right decision?

Why do I have to open mouth then insert foot?

How can I make things better for those I love?

Am I fulfilling my purpose?

Am I helping anyone else fulfill theirs?

Definitely worthy of consideration - wouldn't you agree?


[And with that answer, I have answered all 40 questions. The website that these particular questions come from has many more encouraging posts for those that enjoy introspection and improving their life and outlook. I hope you give it a look-see and enjoy their perspective as much as I have enjoyed going through these questions.]

2 comments:

MamaCache said...

Another challenge under your belt. Well done, and thanks for the inside peek. I know it's not always a gentle process. *hug*

Ari C'rona said...

Yes, they are worth asking. I've loved reading your answers to all these weeks of questions!

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.