Friday, April 20, 2012

Question No. 32


I am completely and totally sure that I am beloved of HaShem, and that Yeshua HaMashiach is interceding on my behalf because I belong to Him. I am completely sure that the enemy would love to take me down and destroy me, but that my salvation rests in the power, sovereignty and glory of the LORD, the Holy One of Israel.

I am totally sure that the word of the LORD is true and right.

I am totally sure that my children will know that I love them, now and forever.

I am totally sure that my life will bloom and fade like a flower, and that I will be remembered precious little here on earth after my passing.

I am totally sure that my parents love(d) me completely.

I am totally sure that I will not accomplish as much as I want to in this life...
but, that doesn't mean I'm not going to try.

No comments:

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.