Sunday, March 11, 2012

Question No. 15


If I were to go totally materialistic on this one...

Money and impracticality stands in the way of me getting additional education (never mind the fact that I really don't want a j.o.b. at the end of the journey)...(and, in answer to your question, psychology and theology - sounds fun, eh?).

Money, again, stands in the way of me winging my way to Israel for a long overdue visit with the huge chunk of my heart that I left over there.

Wouldn't you know it, money definitely stands in the way of owning that sweet little sportscar that I often covet while sitting in traffic.  And yes, I am repenting right now.

Oh and yes, it is definitely money that stands in the way of my really helping so many I know that desperately need help with finances, employment, medical needs and transportation.

However, having said all that...

I can study my little brains out with books, teachings and the internet to my heart's content without spending much of anything.

I can be happy and content with the fact that I have gotten to tour Israel not once, but twice - I'm so very blessed.

I can be very grateful that my car, affectionately called Speeder, is still running like a champ and that it is an absolute dream to drive...OK, so dream is pushing it, but it is fun to drive.

And I can most certainly do all in my power to help those in need with my love and compassionate care, as much as the LORD allows and facilitates.

Now see...that's wasn't too materialistic, was it?

2 comments:

Mama cache said...

Sometimes I just read and smile all over. Like right now. ;-)

I love this post.

Ari C'rona said...

No it wasn't, my friend! Nice turn around there! :o)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.