Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 59

So, what's my favorite piece of equipment??

All of these things are very, very well used, that's for sure. Obviously, I couldn't narrow it down to one thing...


portable heat!!


I'd hate to have to wash the dishes by hand all the time...


quick, hot leftovers...yay!


my handyman and official cat-torturer...
(does he count as equipment?)


love those new-fangled electric lights...


the best hairdryer I've ever owned...it has been awesome 
(unfortunately, it's almost dead)


no need to elaborate, eh?


oh my...what would I do without this??


my favorite corkscrew...


best entertainment equipment...haha!


oh yes!! Love this Lopi certified wood stove


handwashing everything would be awfully time consuming...


The coolest equipment ever. Search your feelings...you know that it's true.

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Love, love, love them all! yeah, Alex and Solly count as equipment.

Mama Cache said...

Corkscrew, double-yes!

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.