Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week 53

A picture of yourself and 15 more facts...


1.  I definitely need reading glasses now.

2.  I have regular cravings to hit the road in search of sunshine and new adventures.

3.  I have an unnatural addiction to live gypsy jazz.

4.  I am cold absolutely all the time.

5.  I get to chazzan almost every Shabbat - what a privilege.

6.  I have learned to pray aloud fairly well. Necessity forces you to step out there, I guess.

7.  I now have four cats living in my home, one of which is usually following me at any given time.

8.  I am the mother of three teens.  Yeah, prayers would be nice.

9.  Books I must have right by the computer: the bible, a dictionary, a thesaurus, and five quote books.

10. I am highly intuitive, which makes some people uncomfortable.

11. I have asthma, unfortunately.

12. I am a google-diva.

13. My coffee drink of choice is a tall Americano with cream & caramel syrup.

14. I will turn 47 this week.

15.  I'm an introvert, which surprises most.

2 comments:

Mama Cache said...

16. You are my friend, and for that I am exceedingly grateful.

Here's to another year of exposure . . . I promise to catch up!

Ari C'rona said...

I like that pic! :o)

Love it when you chazzan, my friend, and I concur with Kev.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.