Sunday, December 4, 2011

Favorite Word


Doesn't everyone have a favorite word?

If you read my writing at all, you may know that I like to use this word whenever I can.

more·o·ver /môrˈōvər/
adverb: As a further matter; besides: "moreover, glass is electrically insulating".
synonyms: furthermore - besides - further - too - in addition

And why, you ask, do I favor this word? Oh, I don't know...usually I have something more to say, I guess. I have a rather bad habit of starting sentences with the word and, but and however, maybe moreover is the same but sounds a bit more sophisticated. Heh.

I'm also pretty fond of furthermore...

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

It sounds very scholarly - just sayin' :o)

Mama Cache said...

". . . usually I have something more to say"

You are not alone. ;-)

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.