Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Song That I Know

Alright, these challenge prompts are not written very well...

"A song that I know all the words to."  

Yeah.

Anyway, this one is tough. I know the words to a LOT of songs, as it's kind of my thing. I used to ask my mom why, when singing along to a song, did she only sing the words she liked, not all of them. That question always rewarded me with a look that said I shouldn't ask such things. *grimace* 

Sorry, Mom.

This song is packed with memories - good ones. Love the trumpet part, love hearing the voices of the past in my head as I sing along.  I love the lyrics and it's just a fun song to sing.



The dance that goes along with it is so much fun, too.

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Oh, yes! I'm right there - love the trumpet!

Mama Cache said...

I was telling my children just this weekend about the first time I heard his voice. "Who IS that?" I had to know.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.