Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Feelin' what??

Nearing the top.

I feel like I've been climbing forever, scratching and clawing my way out. It has been a long time.

There have been days I've made progress. Then there are those days when my foot slips or my handhold just isn't what it should be. Three steps forward, two steps back. Re-adjust, re-connect...get my mind in the right place once again continue the journey up. And out.

Breathe.  Concentrate.  Keep my eyes looking up, always towards the goal.
Healthy, positive and good.

Centered.  Controlled.  Focused.

And now, I'm nearing the top.  No use looking back any longer.
Grab the hand and pull up.

There is an end to hard times.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
There is hope and a future...and a job to do.

So, let's get to it.




© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.