Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 29

A picture that can always make you smile.

I have to include two.  Both of the beloved friend and tour guide of my two pilgrimages to Israel.  A biblical and theological scholar and consummate guide, Doron will always be a huge part of my memories of the Land.

"We walk..."

taking a group shot at Megiddo

let's just say that I wasn't an easy one to have in the tour, OK?
I was either being cheeky and rather arrogant
or overcome with the emotion of simply being in the Land -
poor Doron!

2 comments:

Ari C'rona said...

Love the one with all the cameras! lol! I'd love for us to be on a tour with him!

Mama Cache said...

You probably don't remember the night you walked me through your pics from Israel, with commentary. That was quite special, and I remember both of these shots well.

Thanks for sharing, my friend.

© 2010-2013 Hendel D'bu. All rights reserved.
Blog content and images are copyrighted; all other content is copyrighted by their respective sources. Permission to duplicate may be requested of author or sources cited.